Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: EWS64XL with VST 5.0

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rob Haccou's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello,
    I'm using Cubase VST 3.7 PC version with a EWS64XL + MicroWAVE PC (still a satisfying combination to me).
    Does anybody know if it's useful to upgrade to Cubase VST 5.0? Do I have profits according I've such an old ISA soundcard? Can I use VST/32 TrueTape recording?
    My VST5 PC system requirements are OK.



    ------------------
    Rob H

  2. #2
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can?t say anything dedicated about Cubase (I?m a Logic Audio user:-) but if you?re satisfied with your setup, why do you want to change anything?

    Bye, Philipp

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rob Haccou's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Because "people" say you'll get a much better sound quality and plugin reverbs sounding much better (false or true?)

    Greetings Rob H


  4. #4
    Inactive Member M.Cording's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm, well there are much improvements in Cubase 5.0, but they're all details. The Midi-resolution is much higher, there are more plug-ins, the eqs are graphical and easier to use...
    ...I bought an update and I'm very happy with it.

    CU,

    mC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •